For the Love of Mom is looking for Contributors!
Are you looking to broaden your reach as a blogger or freelance writer? For the Love of Mom is currently looking for contributors on the following topics:
- Pregnancy & Birth
- Newborns & Babies
- Maternal Mental Health & Mental Health
- Thriving in motherhood (tips on how to thrive as a mom - example: working mom, work at home mom, toddler mom, new mom, stay at home mom, mom of three, homeschooling mom, etc.)
If you would like to contribute, see the guidelines below and send in your submission. You may also send a pitch before submitting your post, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission must be an original article or a revision of a previously published original post. Exact copies of previously published work will automatically be denied. Please include a link to the original article within your post.
- Must be between 500 & 1000 words.
- Any pictures submitted are subject to approval. Photos must be original and may be used for promotional purposes to any website or social media platform owned by fortheloveofmom.org or Inez Bayardo. A branded title image will be created for all posts.
- Picture, bio & links to your website/social media platforms must accompany post submission or the post will automatically be denied.
- No affiliate links, however, you may link to your own blog posts. Links to other sites or blog posts other than your own original work, will be removed.
- Posts may be edited for grammar or spelling or readability. Titles are subject to change. Also, affiliate links may be added as For the Love of Mom sees fit.
- All contributor posts are promoted via For the Love of Mom's Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter accounts. Due to demand, Instagram is not included. Please inquire about fees for Instagram promotion.
- Submissions can be submitted via Google Docs or pasted into email. Pictures (subject to approval) should be attached separately.
- If you are not notified that your post was accepted within 7 days, it is safe to assume this work is not a good fit at this time. Please feel free to use it elsewhere and you can always submit again!
- Submitting an article indicates that the writer has read and agrees to the above guidelines.
Please email your submission (or pitch an article idea) to email@example.com.