One of my favorite things to do with kids is telling jokes and riddles or have them make up their own. I'm not sure if it's because laughter from kids is so joy-giving or if it's that I just really like a good corny joke (and let's be honest, most kid jokes are). But, either way, telling some jokes with kids is usually a whole lot of fun. So, the next time you're looking to pass some time with kids, try telling some jokes from this list of 50 kid-friendly jokes that that are actually funny!
1. Why did the kid cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
2. How do you make a tissue dance?
Put a little boogie in it!
3. What did the blanket say to the bed?
Don't worry, I've got you covered.
4. Why did the girl eat her homework?
Her teacher said it was a piece of cake.
5. What did the nut say when it got a cold?
6. What did the stamp say to the envelope?
Stick with me and we'll go places!
7. Where does a snowman keep his money?
A snow bank.
8. Why couldn’t the pony sing?
She was a little horse.
9. Why was the weightlifter frustrated?
He was surrounded by dumbbells.
10. How does a cucumber become a pickle?
It goes through a jarring experience.
11. Why did the scuba divers laugh when they got near the coral reef?
Because they saw a clownfish.
12. Why did the melon jump in the lake?
Because she wanted to be a watermelon.
13. Why didn't the teddy bear want dessert?
She was stuffed.
14. What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half a worm.
15. What do you give a sick lemon?
16. How does the moon cut his hair?
17. What do you call a flower that runs on electricity?
A power plant.
18. What do lawyers wear to court?
19. Where do polar bears go to vote?
The North Poll.
20. How did the egg get up the mountain?
He scrambled up.
21. What did one plate say to the other?
Dinner's on me!
22. How do you keep a bull from charging?
Take away its credit card.
23. Why can’t Elsa have a balloon?
Because she'll let it go.
24. Where is the best place to shop for lightsabers?
The Darth Maul.
25. When will the little snake arrive?
I don't know but he won't be long.
26. Why do mushrooms get invited to all the parties?
Because they are fungis.
27. What did the food critic think about the restaurant on the moon?
It was good but it had no atmosphere.
28. Why was the mother firefly so happy?
Because all her children were so bright.
29. Why did the football coach go to the bank?
To get his quarterback
30. What do English teachers eat for breakfast?
31. What kind of music did the Pilgrims listen to?
32. Where do pencils go on vacation?
33. Where do animals go when their tails fall off?
The retail store.
34. What did the ocean say when it saw the storm coming?
Nothing it just waved.
35. Why was the elevator angry?
People kept pushing its buttons.
36. Why do people go to a baseball stadium on a hot day?
Because it's full of fans.
37. How did the cheese get hurt at school?
It was grated too hard.
38. Why can't you walk behind a car?
You'll get too exhausted.
39. How do you stop an astronaut's baby from crying?
40. Why did the guy the calendar printer get fired?
He took a day off.
41. What does a cloud wear under his raincoat?
42. Where do hamburgers go dancing?
43. What kind of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree.
44. How much do dead batteries cost?
Nothing. They are free of charge.
45. Why did the banker lose his job?
He lost interest.
46. What is an artist's favorite brand of shoes?
47. Why did it take so long for the pirates to learn the Alphabet?
They got stuck at C.
48. Why did the orange lose the race?
It ran out of juice.
49. Why was the cook arrested?
He was beating the eggs and whipping the cream.
50. Why did the retired soccer player need a lighter?
Because he didn't have anymore matches.