This post is sponsored by BodyBoss. All opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
So, what exactly is BodyBoss?
BodyBoss has two components to it, fitness and nutrition, both uniquely designed to produce maximum results.
The nutrition guide includes a 12-week structured eating plan designed to nourish your body, beat cravings and deliver results. The BodyBoss nutrition guide focuses on the benefits of superfoods and does not limit, restrict or eliminate any food groups. BodyBoss believes teaches that a healthy lifestyle including a balanced diet is the right way to go!
Here is why I think BodyBoss is perfect for busy moms:
1. You don't have to go anywhere and you can do it anywhere.
Going to the gym is a nice thought but it's really not feasible for everyone. With BodyBoss, you can get an effective workout without leaving the house. Also, since there's no equipment needed, you can do it in any room in your house. For example, I can easily take my guide and yoga mat in my son's room and exercise while he plays. If you are planning to travel, just pack your guide and you don't have to miss a workout or worry about whether or not there is a gym in the hotel.
2. Your kids could join in!
My son loves the BodyBoss workouts. He'll even ask me if we are going to exercise, which not only makes me happy as a mom but it helps to keep me accountable.
3. The nutrition guide is easy to follow.
One of the very first things I noticed about BodyBoss that really impressed me was at the beginning of the nutrition guide there is a must-have checklist that tells you all of the ingredients you should have in your kitchen. I think this is helpful because it makes weekly trips to the store less overwhelming and it also helps you to set your kitchen up for healthy lifestyle!
A few other things I love about BodyBoss:
- No gym membership required or complicated equipment!
- The program is for any fitness level.
- There's a 4-week pre-training program for beginners or those that have not had a fitness routine in awhile.
- There's an electronic and printed version that you can choose from.
- It's budget-friendly!
- There are over 150 recipes, so you'll never get bored.
- BodyBoss has an awesome community in their Facebook group for support and encouragement!