Easy Educational Car Game for Preschoolers
As moms, we wear many different hats and among them is teacher. I am constantly looking for fun activities to do with my son that are also educational. I was really excited when education.com contacted me and asked to share one of their posts on my blog. I hope you enjoy this simple game. Make sure to check out their site for more educational activities written by education professionals.
Car Parking Game
Does your child love to play with toy cars? Here’s a terrific way for your little driver to take his toy cars for a spin and practice his number recognition skills at the same time.
What You Need:
- Toy cars
What You Do:
- Use your paper to create a parking lot for your child’s toy cars.
- Take your marker and ruler to draw lines for parking spaces around the outside of the paper.
- Have your child print a number beginning at 1, in each of the parking spaces.
- Call out a number from the parking lot and have your child drive his toy car in and park it in the appropriate space.
- Continue calling numbers until all of his cars have been parked.