I love quotes. I could easily sit on my phone and scroll through Pinterest or Instagram all day reading quotes. Ok, maybe not all day but I would spend a fair amount of time reading quotes if I could. (And I love home decor with quotes on them, too!)
One of my best sources for quotes is every child's favorite doctor... Dr. Seuss! In case you didn't know, March 2 is Dr. Seuss' birthday and what better way to celebrate than with a post full of Dr. Seuss quotes?!!? Sure, his rhymes can be pretty crazy but they are really quite profound and he has some pretty awesome advice for life.
Don't believe me? Keep reading!
1) Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
2) Just tell yourself, Duckie, you’re really quite lucky. – Dr. Seuss
3) From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere. – Dr. Seuss
4) Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered. - Dr. Seuss
5) You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go… - Dr. Seuss
6) Think! You can think any Think that you wish! - Dr. Seuss
7) If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good. - Dr. Seuss
8) Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. - Dr. Seuss
9) Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not. - Dr. Seuss
10) I’m sorry to say so but, sadly it’s true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen to you. - Dr. Suess
Thanks Dr. Seuss for not just entertaining us with your fun rhymes but for giving us sound advice for life!
What's your favorite Dr. Seuss quote?