Hey, It's Okay! (A List of Things In My Life That I'm Okay With)
(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more information.)
- That my son has been holding me captive at nap time because, honestly, I can really use the sleep... and the cuddles!
- That I have been walking to the mailbox alone the past few days just to breathe in the brisk fall air and not have to argue with a tiny person over the mail or the mail key.
- That I have no idea what all The Walking Dead fans are so upset about because I fell behind on that show a long time ago.
- That my son occasionally calls my dad "daddy". I suppose it's a step up from when he used to call my mom "dada". I mean, I'm not going to encourage it, but what are you gonna do?
- That I've gone a bit ga-ga over Groupon. It's been years since I've used Groupon and in the past week, I've made 3 purchases. Reunited and it feels so good...
- That I just sang that in my head.
- That I also went a little coo coo for magazine deals on Inbox Dollars a few months back and I now have enough magazines to supply several doctor's offices with waiting room reading material until the next Presidential election.
- That it took me a month to get some domain issues with my old blog worked out.
- That I start over almost every day on my "diet". (If at first you don't succeed... try, try again!)
So, hey, what's okay with you? Tell me in the comments or, if you're a blogger, you can link up with Amber, too. It's kind of fun!